Rug Cleaning in Bolton
Do you need professional rug cleaning in Bolton? Want your oriental or persian rug cleaned by an expert team of cleaners? Bone Dry Bolton offers dry or steam treatment for all rug types and fabrics at fantastic prices.
Here at Bone Dry Bolton, we offer a variety of solutions for cleaning all types of rugs, from acrylic, handmade, machine made to the very delicate traditional hand knotted rugs. We’ve also dealt with different types of rugs including Persian, Azerbaijani, Asian, South American and Eastern European, as well, so we do know how to treat and clean them.
Expert Bolton Rug Cleaners
Our team of highly skilled technicians will assess which method is best suited to your needs.
Our technicians can remove moderate or heavy staining from your rugs, whether it is an old or new stain. Also, we give you a guaranteed and complete thorough cost effective service. We clean rugs either at your property or at one of our special facilities in Bolton. And, if you’re not satisfied with our work, we will re-clean free of charge. How many rug cleaning companies in Bolton can offer you that?
Why Choose Us?
- Completely trained and insured staff
- Industrial power cleaning equipment
- Effective detergents and solutions
- Complete 100% Satisfaction (otherwise we re-clean your item)
- Competitive pricing
Our Professional Rug Cleaning Methods
Our clients can choose with our expert guidance one of our rug and carpet cleaning techniques involving hot water extraction or dry compound cleaning. We generally recommend steam cleaning (hot water extraction). However, some antique, Asian or delicate silk rugs may need to be dry cleaned to avoid damage and colour loss.
Steam cleaning rugs
For steam cleaning our technicians inject a hot water solution into the rug to penetrate deep into the fibres. Dirt, dust mites and any other contamination will be extracted immediately with a high-powered dual hoover system leaving your rug thoroughly clean and fresh.
- Hot Water Extraction is able to remove more dirt from square meter than any other method.
- Reduces allergen amounts in your home – recommended for families with children and pets.
- It is scientifically proven that steam cleaning improves air quality – clean rugs act as a huge air filters and dirty rugs may be dangerous for your health
- All biological contaminations are destroyed by the hot water – microbes, mites, bed bugs and more.
- The rug should be allowed to dry, open your windows to improve air flow or ask us to use professional dryers
- Our rug cleaning team is equipped with top of the range Prochem extractor machines
The dry cleaning method
Dry cleaning treatment of your persian or oriental rug is performed using special dry powder which is agitated into the fibres of the rug. This method is used after intensively vacuuming the rug to remove as much dirt and dust possible. The result is an excellently refreshed rug which remains clean for longer.
- Dry powder cleaning is favored when treating delicate natural fabrics which are vulnerable to water or bleed dyes.
- This method uses very little moisture and thus drying is not required making it good choice for speedy results.
- It is suitable for cleaning large facilities which cannot afford long hours of down time and last minute home rug cleaning.
- The dry compounds we use are deived from natural materials such as timber.
- The dry rug cleaning method is not as thorough as hot water extraction but it compensates.
Contact Bone Dry Bolton Today
Call us now to book your rug treatment with Bone Dry Bolton. Our assistants can provide you with a free quote or make a booking right away. If you have any questions regarding our services, ask and you’ll get your answers. Find out about our discounts and how you can save money with our combined offers today. Feel free to browse our cleaning services.